Who owns Bubly?
While the actual Soda stream concept was founded in 1903 by London Gin Distiller, the current Bubly sparkling water brand was created in Israel and then bought by PepsiCo in 2019. PepsiCo wanted to shift towards healthier products as one of their company philosophies and believed that Bubly sparkling water would create nutritious products for consumers. PepsiCo had been noticing that soft drink sales were not doing well, and instead, healthier alternatives were rising in popularity.
PepsiCo already owns other water companies such as LIFEWTR and Aquafina and now Bubly Sparkling Water. According to Grand View Research, the global sparkling water market is set to grow at an annual rate of 11.8% between 2020 and 2027.
Where to buy Bubly Sparkling Water?
Bubly sparkling water is available and sold in various ways. It’s typically sold in 12oz cans and can be bought in either eight or twelve-packs. You may even find it in a single-serve 20oz bottle so that you can choose the most convenient option for your lifestyle.
Right now, the brand is exclusively distributed in North America. You can find these products available in big-box retailers, convenience stores, and major supermarkets. You might also find Bubly Sparkling water available in establishments such as sporting events, restaurants, airlines, or other businesses where healthier beverages are served.
If you don’t want to go out to buy your Bubly sparkling water, you’re able to order it straight to your door using an online delivery service such as Instacart.
What are the Bubly water flavors?
There are various highly-rated flavors of Bubly Sparkling Water currently available to choose from. Some flavors of Bubly you can taste include Strawberry Bubly, Orange Bubly, Mango Bubly, Lime Bubly, Lemon Bubly, Grapefruit Bubly, Cherry Bubly, Cranberry Bubly, Blackberry Bubly, Raspberry Bubly, Peach Bubly, Watermelon Bubly and Apple Bubly.
As always, make sure to leverage the numerous Bubly reviews located right here on Seltzer Nation when shopping for your next flavor.
Who makes Bubly Sparkling Water?
PepsiCo is the current manufacturer of Bubly sparkling water. PepsiCo is one of the largest beverage and food manufacturers worldwide and has products in more than 150 countries. The company was initially founded in 1898 when an entrepreneur created Pepsi cola and offered it to customers in his pharmacy.
PepsiCo launched the Bubly sparkling water brand in February of 2019, with its modern and fun personality. The Bubly brand offers multiple can sizes, plastic-free packaging, and delightful flavor innovations to help everyone stay hydrated.
What is Buble water?
Buble water is the incorrect way of referring to the popularly known brand of sparkling water called Bubly. However, many people often confuse the term Bubly sparkling water with Buble water because Michael Buble is a spokesperson for Bubly. Michael Buble originally appeared in a Super Bowl ad for the famous Bubly brand in 2019. The fun messaging of the commercial mixed up the two names of Bubly and Buble.
What is Buble seltzer?
Buble Seltzer is another phrase that is used to describe PepsiCo’s popular product called Bubly sparkling water. Buble Seltzer is not the actual name, just a variation that is sometimes incorrectly searched when people are looking for Bubly water. The water is distributed by PepsiCo and can be found in multiple stores in North America, such as restaurants, convenience stores, or online shops.
What are the best Bubly flavors?
According to our analysis of the ten best sparkling water flavors, Bubly Lime Sparkling Water ranked highest, followed by Bubly Apple Sparking Water. The least popular flavors include the no flavor Just Bubly sparkling water, Lemon, Cranberry and Watermelon. Looking for the best of the best? Look no further, as Seltzer Nation always has most honest, in-depth Bubly sparkling water reviews.
Is a Bubly variety pack available?
There is a variety pack available for Bubly sparkling water products. You can buy them in multiple different ways. You can either find them in twelve or eight packs, typically sold in a 12oz sized can. You can discover variety packs either in supermarkets, big-box retailers, or convenience stores. You can even find them available online through Amazon, Walmart, or Target. The variety packs are typically sold according to a specific flavor profiles, such as variety packs of berry-flavored or fruit-flavored Bubly waters. You can even find an entire variety pack, so you can try every single flavor that is offered.
What is Bubly SodaStream?
A SodaStream sparkling water maker allows you to make sparkling water at home from your tap water with a simple tap of a button. It’s simple to get started with your Bubly SodaStream. All you need is a carbonating bottle, CO2 Cylinder, Bubly Drops, and a Sparkling Water Maker. Each part is explained below. (Note: As of today, Seltzer Nation does not review SodaStream flavor options, but these Bubly reviews may be added in the near future).
- Carbonating Bottle: The carbonating bottle is used to store your sparkling water and carbonate your still water. SodaStream bottles are made out of plastic but are BPS and BPA-free. They are available in two sizes, either In 0.5l or 1l. If you choose to purchase the carafe, it’s available in 0.6l. Not all bottles will fit every machine, so it’s essential to buy SodaStream brand of carbonated bottle.
- Gas Cylinder: The gas cylinder is a how your SodaStream will function and work properly. It will last between 4-8 weeks, depending on how frequently it’s used. It will fit on your SodaStream and contains a gas that is incombustible, odorless, and colorless to make your beverage carbonated.
- Sparkling Water Maker: You can’t make sparkling water without a sparkling water machine. There are a few different models that SodaStream offers. If you don’t want to use any electricity to operate the machine, the Fizzi model will work perfectly. If you want an electric model, the One Touch SodaStream should be purchased. If you need to make a large carafe for friends and family, you will want to buy the SodaStream premium model, known as the Aqua Fizz.
- Bubly drops: These small 1.36 ounce bottles are packed with flavor that can be added to your SodaStream. The flavors available include grapefruit, cherry, blackberry, lime, mango, and strawberry.
Once you’ve purchased your equipment, you’re ready to create your homemade sparking Bubly water using the following steps.
- Use cold, fresh water and put it into your carbonating bottle, following the appropriate bottle markings.
- Attach the bottle to your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Push the button, and your machine will automatically start to carbonate the bottle.
- Once it’s finished carbonating, you can add Bubly drops to your drink for a burst of flavor. Add more for an intense flavor, or use less if you want a subtle hint of flavor.
- Shake the carbonated bottle gently to mix the drops.
- Enjoy your Bubly sparkling water!
What are the natural flavors in Bubly?
According to Bubly’s website, a natural flavor is defined as something that “comes from a natural substance such as a fruit, fruit juice, vegetable, spice, seafood, poultry, eggs, dairy or herbs.” There are no official ingredients posted to each can of Bubly sparkling water as the FDA does not require beverage or food companies to list what they use to create a specific natural flavor.
The ingredients or natural flavors in Bubly sparkling water depends on the specific can of Bubly you choose to drink. Usually each can of Bubly sparkling water contains similar ingredients. The first part will contain carbonated water, which is the base of all Bubly sparkling water drinks. The second part of the ingredients contains the flavor listed on the can, along with other natural flavors. For example, if you’re looking at a can of Strawberry Bubly sparkling water, you’re going to find the ingredients listed as carbonated water, strawberry flavor with other natural flavors. It will follow the same pattern for the rest of the Bubly flavors. The only exception is the No-flavor Bubly sparkling water option, which only contains carbonated water, with no additional flavors added to the can.
How much sodium is in Bubly?
There is no sodium in a can of Bubly sparkling water. The only ingredients in Bubly include natural flavors and carbonated water. Additionally, there are zero grams of sugar in a can of Bubly sparkling water, making it an easy way to enjoy a hydrating, zero-calorie, all-natural drink.